Sub Contract Manager
Purpose of job
To ensure an effective and efficient supply chain is in place Atlas Elektronik UK andtheir suppliers.
- Support the effective operation of AEUK andtheir projects delivering to Customer contracts
- To ensure continuity of supply throughout the supply chain, mitigating risks & managing commercial issues including contracts, pricing and overall supplier performance.
Reporting to Business Partner,Supply Chain
Dorset Innovation Park, Winfrith
Permanent, Full Time (37 hours/ week)
- To manage all subcontract and supply chain activities on allocated projects/ bids, including drafting contracts, negotiation, implementation and on-going management and monitoring of Suppliers required to deliver projects.
- To deliver a high level Supply Chain service to both internal and external customers.
- Lead the end to end Supply Chain process for bidding activities.
- Project manage major sub contractors on major projects and bids.
- Identification, assessment and management of subcontracted risk in support of associated bids/projects.
- Lead Supply Chain reporting to Supply Chain leadership, SMT and Board, including subcontract status, risks and subcontract performance.
- Ensure adherence to legislative, regulatory and corporate compliance.
- Development of long term strategic relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Actively assist in developing AEUK supply chain maturity and performance.
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- Experience of establishing and managing subcontracts in key prime contractor projects
- Experience supporting bid activity, creating Procurement specification and terms and conditions.
- Strong Project Management/Leadership skills
- Strong Commercial skills with a good understanding of terms and conditions and the ability to draft and develop sub-contract documentation such as statements of work, payment plans and CDRLs.
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with peers, other colleagues and external stakeholders
- Financial management experience of complex subcontracts
- Ability to liaise and influence key Stakeholders.
- Proactive individual with a high level of communication skills and attention to detail
- Takes ownership, demonstrates a bias for action, sense of urgency and focus upon continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and negotiation skills coupled with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed stakeholder relationship skills gained within a multi-functional environment.
- Calm under pressure, organised and credible.
- Able to manage own workload efficiently whilst coping with changing demands & issues.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve full SC (Security Clearance).
How to apply
Please forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post to Recruitment
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dorset DT2 8ZB